For the past century, and long before, extremes of the female form have been...– Why big models are big fashion news (via gauntlet)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.– Plato (via fuckyeahhappy) (via kafuka)
When I was a student at Cambridge I remember an anthropology professor holding...– Sandi Toksvig lists ten unsung heroines, from the inventor of the cotton gin to a queen who led her troops into battle wearing an iron leg - the world’s first known use of a prosthesis. (via bingoparaphernalia) (via gauntlet)
All these identities are me: Ms. when I’m out slaying dragons, Mrs. when I’m in...– Nancy Gibbs (via ladyengineer) (via gauntlet)
The Homosexual Agenda
gauntlet: notemily: 8:00 - Networking reception and mingling with straight people. Coffee and pastries will be provided. 8:30 - Welcome and opeing remarks 9:00 - Initiation of America’s youth into Teh Gay 10:15 - Break. Oppurtunity for lusting after straight people in sex-segrated bathrooms. 10:30 - Workshop: Using anti-discrimination laws for your advantage 11:30 - Destroying the...
You say: That's so gay.
gauntlet: abbyjean: igather: ihatethismess: You say: That’s so gay. Instead say : That’s so awful. You say: It’s so lame our team lost. Instead say: It’s so dreadful our team lost. You say: Dude, she doesn’t know the capital of the USA, she’s so retarded. Instead say: Dude, she doesn’t know the capital of the USA, she’s so unintelligent. You say: It’s so crazy how conservatives...
Reblog with your favorite Beatle.
bigbrightglasses: followthesun: lennonlove: aintnodancer: ruffianarchivebox: neonsigh: i-went-into-a-dream: happyadolescent: I am a George Harrison girl. G E O R G E. It’s always been Paul! Georgiee! Macca all the way John Winston Ono Lennon… duh. this week its George but it changes all the time. 95% of the time its George, the other 5% its Paul. ...
You Don’t Have to Be Pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your...– A Dress A Day (via bethbluestocking) (via lovemeformexox)